Does Shopify Payment provider make salam transaction impermissible for dropshipping?

I want to know in the salam contract it says to take payment in full. Is it fine in dropshipping if the customer has paid me in full and the money is in my shopify store meaning the money is mine however I pay the manufacturer with my money. The reason I ask this is because it takes 3 business days for funds to be processed from shopify to my bank card which can ruin fast shipping times. Bear in mind the money in shopify is guaranteed mine and is already in the process of being sent to me however is taking a few days due to processing. Can I also pay the manufacturer with my own money in the mean time while waiting for the customer money to arrive in my bank account.

Wa alaykum salaam,

The issue is that the seller must take possession and risk of the asset, along with the ownership of the underlying asset before they sell it on to you.

If this is not the case, then regardless when the payment is made, and regardless if the payment is made in full, it will still be non-compliant

Allah knows best