Does a haram client of parent company affect the validity (halal) of my job?

Assalamu Alaikum. I hope this message finds you well.

I work for a software company that develops logistics software which essentially helps clients (usually manufacturing companies) transport their goods. One of the more significant clients is a big beer company. Other clients seem to be halal, operating in industries like chemicals and tires. All of the clients generally use the same software.

My role is to conduct analyses and develop tools that help the software overall and could be integrated into it. I do not answer to any particular client, and the company has said that I wouldn’t need to work with the beer client directly. Regardless, I am concerned that whatever tasks that I do that might benefit multiple clients as a general contribution may also benefit this beer company that uses the software to transport its product.

Is this job halal? Am I accountable for any benefit to this beer company, even though I don’t work with them directly? Also, does it matter how much money my company gets from this beer client?

Forgive me if the question seems simple to respond to. I have scoured the internet but am unable to find a reasonable conclusion to the situation, and it weighs heavily on my conscience. This seemed like the best resolution.

Jazakallah Khair,

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.
If you offer a generic software solution that anyone can use for any purposes whether halal or haram, then it is still acceptable if we go with the principle established by Imam Abu Hanifa.

And Allah knows best!

Jazakallah Khair, Mufti Bilal. Really do appreciate the response.