Credit card's 0% installment plan

Assalamu alaykum

I was wondering if a one-time fixed installment fee and monthly processing fee on a credit card’s 0% plan is actually still interest?

Their cardmember agreement:

“Interest is not charged on qualifying Purchases as long as they continue to be part of an Installment Plan. Instead, we will charge a one-time fixed installment fee and a monthly processing fee of 0.475% of the Purchase amount per Installment Plan as set out in the Disclosure Statement. For example, if you make a Purchase of $1000 and the fixed installment fee is 7%, your fee amount will be $70, charged on your first monthly statement. You will also be charged a monthly processing fee of 0.475% of the Purchase amount each month. In the case of a $1,000 Purchase, the monthly processing fee will be $4.75”

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.
Some credit cards will offer you the possibility to repay the balance or before interest becomes due. If that is the case then you should always ensure that you repay before you become liable to pay the interest.
I am not really sure if that is the case with your agreement. And I am actually suspecting that the instalment fee is just another way of charging the interest unless its proven that the fee is covering real cost from the issuer’s side.

Kind regards