Can i understand the purification process of wahed invest and the reason behind it?

2 Questions:

1. can i understand the purification process of wahed invest and the reason behind it (meaning, which financial AND non-financial harams are being purified)?

2. and please mention the reason behind the purification of haram earnings from real estate investments that washed invest does, because purification idea maybe required for stocks (since most of them are contain some kind of haram) and not for real estate (since real estate is generally an innocent industry)?

i hope you can clarify since i am confused.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam
thanks.

@Mufti_Billal

i hope you can also help me sir and thanks for all your work

Wa alaykum salaam,

I would recommend to email Wahed Invest and ask them. Getting an official reply through official channels generally tends to be most comprehensive, authoritative and accurate.

You may then share the response if you so wish to.

Jazakallah khayran

1 Like

Waeyyak ya sheikh.

But the reason behind me asking you these is because most likely they won’t answer these and they may say that these are fatwa related questions and these should be asked from scholars.

So, that is why I am asking from you ya shiekh because I got to know that you are responsible for all the transactions occuring in wahed invest…