Buy or sell cryptocurrency with limit order

Hello,

In your crypto list, you say that buying bitcoin with delay is halal and not riba.
But there are other scholars that say that bitcoin and some crypto should be treated as money or currency and it should be bought and sold hand to hand, otherwise it is riba.
For those who consider that bitcoin as money or currency, is it halal even in this case to use limit ordrer in exchanges to buy or sell bitcoin?

Thank you

Hello @Mufti_Faraz_Adam @Mufti_Billal
Can you please answer this question?
thank you

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.

Please provide screenshot of whether me or Mufti Faraz saying what you said.

Kind regards

@Mufti_Billal May Allah bless you.

btc
In the list it is said: delayed delivery is permissible

There are other scholars that say that bitcoin and some crypto should be treated as money or currency and it should be bought and sold hand to hand, otherwise it is riba.
For those who consider that bitcoin as money or currency, is it halal even in this case to use limit ordrer in exchanges to buy or sell bitcoin?

The IFG crypto list is being reviewed currently. Once it is done, it will be republished inshAllah. We don’t have a date yet but it will be soon inshAllah.

Kind regards

@Mufti_Billal May Allah bless you. So the limit order is permissible in all cases?

Can you please add one important cryptocurrency to the list: Quant which is a very good cryptocurrency project , it has made 7x since 3-4 months and it is growing more and more. Some say it is a good project.

And if possible, here are some well researched new cryptocurrencies with small capitol like quant that some say are good and that can grow a lot, it would be a great favor to add them to the list: matic, hathor, fantom, vectorspace AI, unizen, alice, allianceblock.

What you have posted is screenshot of the IFG list. If you have red the top part of the page, you would have seen that the current list has not been reviewed by any scholars. This means that neither myself or Mufti Faraz have ever endorse such list.
However, I may refer people to the list at times, only because there is no other official shariah compliant crypto list out there.

Nice Information thanks for sharing.