Best Gmail Backup Tool 2024

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

MigrateEmails Gmail Backup Tool is an excellent tool to backup Gmail emails to distinct file formats and email clients. This tool helps to backup multiple Gmail emails at once without any data loss. It also helps to migrate Gmail emails to Gmail, G Suite, Office 365, Yahoo, IMAP, etc. During the entire process, it keeps folder originality intact.

The DRS Gmail Backup Tool is the most trustworthy and efficient tool for creating a backup of complete Gmail mailbox items. This advanced tool helps you to save your Gmail emails into multiple file formats and email clients. Its user-friendly interface makes it the perfect choice for users. Explore this tool for seamless backup.

I have recently searched best Gmail Backup software then I have found many options then I read their ratings and review then I have found ZOOK Gmail Backup tool is suitable for me. It is quiet interesting and really helpful tool for safeguarding your important emails and attachments. It enables users to create copies of their Gmail data, including emails, contacts, calendars, and more, and store them securely either locally on their computer or in cloud storage services like Google Drive or Dropbox. By regularly backing up your Gmail account, you can protect against data loss due to accidental deletion, hacking or virus attack.

Here are some options to consider:

1. SysTools Gmail Backup: This tool allows users to backup Gmail emails, contacts, calendars, and documents to various file formats like PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX.
  2. MailStore Home: MailStore Home is a free tool for personal use that allows users to back up emails from various email providers, including Gmail, and store them locally. It offers search functionality and supports multiple export formats.
  3. Backupify: Backupify offers automated daily backups for Gmail and other G Suite applications. It provides robust data protection and allows users to restore emails, contacts, calendars, and files with ease.
  4. Spinbackup: Spinbackup provides comprehensive cloud-to-cloud backup solutions for Gmail and other G Suite apps. en.openprof.com It offers advanced security features, including ransomware protection and data loss prevention.
  5. Gmvault: Gmvault is an open-source command-line tool that allows users to backup and restore their Gmail accounts. It supports incremental backups and encryption for added security.

Are you looking for best Gmail backup tool in 2024. Then, you can undoubtly use BitRecover Gmail Backup Wizard where you can download all your email data in bulk along with selective backup of folders/subfolders. Also, smart filter option is there to filter out data based on date, subject, to/from, etc. Moreover, you can download mailbox data in PST, HTML, RTF, TXT and 15+ other file formats.