Beehive from Dubai

Asalaamualaikum,

I have searched about a crowd investing firm in Dubai called Beehive where they have a bunch of investors for investing in startups and invites general public to join as an investor as it is crowd fund. Also companies can and do approach them to get the capital for their company.

I have seen their website that they have 2 options for the investment - convention and sharia compliant. For sharia compliant, they have a supervisory board called Shariah Supervisory Bureau who do the work for the sharia compliant screening of companies.

Even though I am interested in their sharia complaint investment platform, but I would like IFG to give their expert reviews about it as it will give more confidence about it and also it will leverage Beehiveā€™s value and credibility.

Wa alaykum salaam,

Which aspect are you looking for further discussion and review?

Basically a review about this firm as what are the pros and cons for investing with beehive just like Ibrahim Khan and Mohsin Patel gave their reviews about other Dubai firm called sarwa and Dubai companies like sarwa and smartcrowd are listed in IFG replicator which gave a rating about it.

Sorry if this is not the right platform to ask such questions as I am not only asking a fatwa about it but more of a review about beehive.