Are Crypto Faucets Halal

Assalamu’Alaykum

I have invested in a meme coin project I assumed was halal. I have found out they have something called a “Doggie Bowl”. A type of crypto faucet

Essentially I give 0.5 ADA (cardano, currently worth 25p for 0.5ADA) and get some token in return. The issue is the amount is not consistent. There is a chance I may get more or less depending on the table I have attached in this post. I will always get something. Is this permissible? Is it gambling? or may I look at this from the frame work of ) 0.5 ADA will ALWAYS give me x amount. Anything extra is a bonus (This is baring in mind the minimum amount is indeed a rip off but is paying extra for something haram?) The project uses this method among others to distribute it’s coins to the public, meaning it is not permanent (As per my understanding)

I do not intend to take part in this “doggie bowl”. I just noticed it’s something this project was doing and wanted to know if I should now sell my investment as I do not want to invest in something haram. I don’t know how much money this makes for the project but it does seem there are not many people at all who are using this faucet.

Baraka allahu feekum for your time and effort
I also sent an email on the sites “contact” page. Apologies for the spam as I was still getting used to navigating the site.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Kamran.

The attached image:

I wish to add additional details (again perhaps being a bit too excessive but wanna be as precise as possible)

This faucet is not fundamental to the coin itself. It’s not hardwired into the code. It’s just something the project managers have decided to do. Meaning another view point, assuming this faucet is haram, is “just because people do haram things with dollars doesnt mean holding dollars is haram”

Again, I purchased this coin a while ago and wondering if holding on to it is haram or not.
Is the faucet haram? Yes or no?
If so, is holding on to the coin haram?

Again baraka allahu feekum