Amazon Automatic PPC campaign

When advertising on Amazon it is pay per click, so I pay a certain amount based on what keyword a person clicks on. There is a manual and automatic campaign. With the manual campaign i dont see any issues. However, the automatic campaign has 4 categories

1. Close match ads appear when shoppers use search terms that are closely related to the product you’re advertising.

2. Loose match ads appear when shoppers search keywords loosely related to your product.

3. Substitutes target shoppers who are considering products that are similar to your product but sold by a different brand (e.g., a Cuisinart blender instead of a KitchenAid blender).

4. Complements target shoppers viewing detail pages of products that complement yours (e.g., paintbrushes to go with a paint set).

I put a different bid for all these 4 categories. Amazon’s algorithim decides what keyword comes in what category so, in the automatic campaign I don’t have control over it and what keywords it will put in each category though from their descriptions i would have a rough idea. Is this permissible, I’m not sure if there is gharar in this?

Also if people have clicked through these ads and made purchases would my income be haram?

Edit: also in a previous questuon regarding auctions which bid down automatically, @Mufti_Faraz_Adam mentioned it is permissible because you would know the maximum amount you would be paying. Could I apply a similar concept because for the automatic campaign, no matter what category Amazon puts the keyword, I know it can’t be above my maximum bid of the 4 cateogries. However, if there is overlap between my manual campaign and automatic, I don’t know which bid it will use, though again if my manual one has a higher bid I know it cannot be above this value.

Edit 2: I think my question is also applicable if you nclude the manual campaign and if you use broad. As If they use plural forms, abbreviations or acronyms, or use a different spelling (e.g. with accents) the ad will still be displayed to them and the cost for this would be the bid I put for the broad category for that keyword.

Edit 3: So in summary is it okay, even though I am putting different bids for different keywords and also different bids depending on what cateogry Amazon puts the keyword because I regardless of eveything I know the amount I will be paying for a click would never be higher than my highest bid for a keyword.

So in theory, I know all clicks will be below a certain value but because of the automatic campaign and manual campaign, I cannot know for certain how much I would be paying for some keywords as they may vary but I know they won’t be above this value.