Academic writing

Is academic writing haraam in Islam?

Academic writing is doing assignments and projects that have been assigned to university students. What i want to know is that if someone is working as a freelancer who takes money and puts in his efforts and hardwork to do those assignments and projects tobgive to university students. And also he has no problem for if the student changes name and uses it for his own use.

Is this haram earning? As far as i know the writer has put his efforts in compiling, researching and writing the project. And that project can be for someone who doesnot study and pays for getting his assignments.

I am so worried about it as I have done several projects for university student and dont know what they did with those projects. Is it unlawful earning. Am i killing the rights of other good and hardworking students whobare with them.

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.
If you know for sure they will use it in a wrongful manner then you should not help them.
Otherwise, not everyone would automatically submit the work of a third party as their own. They might use it for inspiration before they write it themselves.
My advice is to carry on what you are doing, but have a disclaimer saying that you are not encouraging people to pass your work as their own.

And Allah knows best!

Are you looking for reliable and best academic help? You must be a student because nowadays they are facing many problems while completing their academic tasks and seek the Best MBA Assignment Writing Help Dubai to get well-structured assignments within a limited time.

For those who are looking for support within these ethical guidelines, particularly in challenging subjects like calculus, finding a service that offers help in a way that enhances understanding rather than replaces it can be vital. I’ve come across the web page, that offers help with calculus homework. They focus on guiding you through the problems, which can be a great way to deepen your understanding of the subject matter while staying true to ethical principles.