2-year Majallah Course

Salaam Alaykum!

I just came across the Majallah course today and thought it was the best thing ever and was super happy that I found it in time before the course starts in July. Then the realization hit me, it’s 2021 already! Time really flies when you’re in the midst of a global pandemic…
Anyway, I quickly found out that all the previous classes have been recorded and uploaded to the website (great!), but I wasn’t able to find much information regarding how feasible it is for me to join a year later. I did see mention of a catch-up workshop for students joining in between, but that was in December 2020, so I missed it too. Maybe someone on here could guide me through this.

Also, I’m a uni student (read: broke) so obviously the £1152 price tag seems quite steep. Wondering if there was any student discount on the course, or whether I would only have to pay half the amount since I’m joining after a year :))

Jazakallah Khair!

Wa alaykum salaam,

Yes, you will be able to join if you are interested and you will gain access to all the previous sessions.

Assalamu alaikum,

I just found out about this course. Is it still possible to complete the course via recorded material?