Crypto Question: Which is halal to invest in cryptocurrency?

as-salamu alaykum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh

I am 15 years old.
I want to start investing in cryptocurrency to start nodes and other things.
my question is to know that which is halal cryptocurrency and ways.

1. Ethereum
  2. Ethereum classic
  3. Eos
  4. monero
  5. XRP or nano
  6. etc
    May anyone please tell me that which crypto currency is halal in the base of PoW(proof of work) , PoS(proof of stake) or both or any other ways and please Tell me in simple words so i can understand.
    Tell me that which way do not fall me into gaining riba. I am very fear of gahanam(hell). i do not want to do sin.

mostly focus on the above mentioned digital assets.and tell me which is halal or haram please?

Assalaamu alaykum,

We do not review individual Crypto-assets here. If you want guidance and reviews on particular Crypto-assets, there is a team that reviews them at www.amanahadvisors.com/token-screening

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Thank You for your reply. Atleast tell me what is halal?

1 Like

Salaam. This does not answer the question per se but there is a relevant question similar to this that may have an answer?

List of 50 coins the team have reviewed can be found here: https://www.islamicfinanceguru.com/crypto/

Salaam.
I am investing in this . It’s a online game where you can play poker with crypto. You also get crypto currency for winning the game. So, if it’s you’r confidence playing poker high, this is 100% for you.