Purification of dividend from ishare MSCI world islamic

Assalamualikum, how to purify the dividend from Ishare ETF? ZazakAllah

Wa alaykum salaam,

You can ask ishares if they purify at fund level, or alternatively, ask them for the percentage of purification required and purify yourself.

Assalamualikum, I got reply from ishare where they ask me to check their website for stock purification data, but unfortunately I don’t know how to purify my stock from this purification data? Could you please give an idea about this? ZazakAllah

Salaam Alaikum,

I am also hoping for an answer to this question. I don’t understand how to interpret the table either hence I have avoided buying these shares directly, instead I have bought them through Wahed and Simply ethical as they do the calculation for you.

Where can I find the calculation for Wahed?

They sent me the amount I needed to purify based on my holdings of these shares. Simply ethical sent me the percentage and names of the funds to do my own calculation which made it much easier. I dont understand the table.

Assalamualikum, please anyone can tell me how can I interpret the table to purify the dividend ? JazakAllah

Alsalamo ALykom

1- see last column (Unpurified Income NAV per share) on the date of dividend multiply your shares by the figure in this column.

2- FYI & R this column figure, after the date of dividends distribution it will be zero again, see the date of 1st of Nov-21