Crypto Question: Cryptocurrency trading

Assalam, is crypto spot trading haram?

Assalam, is crypto spot trading haram?

Assalaamu alaykum,

As long as you fulfil the Shariah principles of a sale and the underlying crypto is Shariah compliant, then the transaction will be permissible.

Allah knows best

Assalam-o-alaikum Sheikh could you please shed light on the shariah compliancy of ETH and LTC. JazakAllah khair.

Assalaamu alaykum,

We provide Token screening services at www.amanahadvisors.com.

Please contact us on there and we can review your token portfolio.

Regards

Asalam.

Would you be able to advise if it ok to invest jn debit card merchants such as visa?

They may charge overdraft fees.

Wa alaykum salaam,

Do you mean in shares?

Yes. In shares.

Also sxp which is a crypto debit card provider.

For VISA, see:

For the crypto-card, we don’t do review Shariah compliance of cryptos here. You are welcome to contact my team on www.amanahadvisors.com and engage with our Token Screening services.

Regards

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam - Is Matrix (MAN) and TOMO halal?

Assalaamu alaykum,

We do not do Token Screening here. Kindly contact us on

https://www.amanahadvisors.com/token-screening/
Regards

Can I join the course and may I know when it will be

Best regards

Dear mufti

The exchange is still not working when it will be working and we can deal with it ?

Assalaamu alaykum,

I would recommend finding alternative platforms where you are certain of Shariah compliance.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam
Assalam-u-alaikum. Sheikh why is it that trading stocks is impermissible and trading cryptocurrencies is Halal?

I can’t access the website either. Is it in use and i read on another thread you are no longer part of it?

Is there any further info on this crypto specific course? How can we access it? If we have already missed it are there any others to be launched soon or any recordings we can access. JazakAllah

Assalamualaikum Sheikh, is Safemoon halal to invest in?

1 Like

Salaams. Wanted an update on SAFEMOON?
Does anyone have any?
Jzk

Hi, I am new to crypto and this forum, need an advice on crypto project I am investing in,
These coins are (Vra, Telcoin, Luna) are the coins halal or sharia compliant?